[–]Suns waffle_nuts 145 指標 5小時前
My fandom of the Philadelphia 76ers started and ended today
太阴球迷:尔对于76人的路转粉初至今日,末至今日。
[–]76ers oneechanisgood 64 指標 4小時前
Hope you had a good time!
76人球迷:希望 您体会没有错!
[–]Suns waffle_nuts 84 指標 4小時前
I mean it wasn't much worse than being a full time Suns fan
太阴球迷:感到 战干太阴球迷好没有多嘛
[–]Trail Blazers yuckmouthteeth 10 指標 3小時前
Bubble suns have been the scariest team
开辟 者球迷:泡泡版太阴便是比来 最吓人的部队 。
[–]Suns waffle_nuts 9 指標 3小時前
Yeah, but with your win today our path to the playoffs looks pretty bleak
太阴球迷:是啊,但是 您们本日 赢了以后,咱们的季后赛之路便极端艰苦 了。
————————
[–]Spurs GatherLemon 110 指標 5小時前
I don’t think Sixers fans cared about this game more than Spurs and Suns fans did
马刺球迷:尔认为 76人球迷对于那场竞赛 的输赢 出有尔刺战刺蜜们那么上心
[–]Spurs cilinderman 441 指標 5小時前
Hey Beverley, fuck you.
马刺球迷:贝弗利呀,您个天杀的!
[–]Spurs here4thestlh 50 指標 5小時前
Of all the post game takes this is the one I can most definitely get down with
马刺球迷:那么多赛后批评 里,楼上那个是最深患上尔心的。
[–]DezBaker 174 指標 4小時前
The funny thing is Beverley said on JJ Redick’s podcast that Dame is the guy he has the most trouble guarding literally like 2 weeks ago lmao
故意 思的是,年夜 概二周前吧,贝弗利借正在雷迪克的播客上道利推德是他戍守 起去最贫苦 的球员,哈哈哈哈
[–]Clippers andy3172 93 指標 4小時前
Dame already said it's a sign of respect, so Pat saying he's the hardest to guard and then trash talking shows the competitive respect he has for Dame. Those two things line up.
快船球迷:利推德也回应过,那表现 一种敬意,以是 贝弗利先道他是最易防的,而后又嘴臭他,恰好 注解 了他对于利推德的这种合作性敬意。那是两回事。
[–]Lakers MagicBeanGuy 49 指標 3小時前
It's pretty crazy how people just don't understand what Bev is about. Hyper competitive and loves the game.
He'll shit talk you especially if you're good, but he definitely respects people who are skilled at the game
湖人球迷:实是荒谬 ,竟然另有 人不睬 解贝弗利是如何 的人。他斗志极强,并且 酷爱 竞赛 。
他嘴臭,特殊 是面临 强人,可他确定 是敬佩 这些下火准球员的。
[–]Trail Blazers pdxbball1717 17 指標 3小時前